Sommer holidays in Unken in the Saalachtal valley
The much-visited resort of Unken is located in the region of Salzburg and is surrounded by magnificent mountain landscapes. Unken is particularly popular for mountain biking and hiking - every hiking fanatic’s heart is sure to beat faster here. The valley and the Heutal valley are well-known as a hikingand skiing area. Unken also has many beautiful idyllic walking routes for those guests who prefer a pleasant stroll.
Hiking holidays in Unken The Salzburger Saalachtal Card
If you are looking for a real adventure, Unken is the place for you if you want to indulge in rafting, canyoning and kayaking. Here fun for the entire family is guaranteed. Very close by there is also a high-rope climbing garden.
On hot summer days, the Alpenbad Unken[Unken Alpine Baths] is ideal for relaxing.
The Salzburger Saalachtal Card
If taking your summer holidays in Unken all guests receive the Salzburger Saalachtal Card from us - this card gives you any number of benefits which you should definitely take advantage of!
An overview of your benefits:
- Free-of-charge use of gondolas 1 + 2 of the Almenwelt Lofer
- Free-of-charge entry to the adventure swimming pool "Steinbergbad Lofer” set in beautiful surroundings
- Free-of-charge entry to the Alpenbad (Alpine Baths) in Unken
- Free-of-charge entry to the popular Vorderkaserklamm Gorge in St. Martin bei Lofer
- Free-of-charge entry to the Seisenbergklamm Gorge in Weißbach bei Lofer
- As well as reductions in many partner businesses