What the Salzburger Saalachtal Card offers you
You receive the Salzburger Saalachtal Card from us when you stay at the Soderhof.
The card gives you free access to selected excursion destinations, which you can even visit as often as you wish!
The Almenwelt Lofer
With the Salzburger Saalachtal Card you get free access to the Almbahn Lift 1 of the Almenwelt Lofer with the adventure trail "Auf die Alm” (“Up to the Alp”)). The gondola of the Almenwelt Lofer brings you to your destination within just a few minutes. You can even transport your bike with it.
In the summer holidays Lofer provides youwith a fantastic leisure pool. You can of course visit the Steinbergbad baths free of charge with the card. In the open-air pool in Lofer you can enjoy the crystal-clear water kept at a pleasant temperature from the mountains in the Saalachtal valley in the Salzburg region.
Alpenbad Unken (”Unken Alpine Baths”)
The Alpenbad Unken is situated just a few minutes from our farmhouse. Unken boasts a large sports pool which is ideal on hot summer days.
Entrance to the forces of nature that are the
Vorderkaser Gorge & the Seisenberg Gorge
Further reductions with the Salzburger Saalachtal Card:
- 30% Mining & Gothic Museum Leogang
- 25% Mountain carting track Oberweissbach
- 20% Animal Park Ferleiten
- 20% Salzburg Open-Air Museum
- 10% Motion Center in Lofer
- 10% Base Camp Lofer
- 10% Fishing Card in Lofer
- 10% Martin's Bikeshop
- 10% Leogang Cable Cars
- 10% Grubhof Wellness Alm Spa
- 10% Bicycle Hire Krimbacher
- 10% Lamprecht’s Cave
- 10% Summer Toboggan Run Biberg
- 10% Tennis Courts in Lofer
- 10% Steinplatte - Triassic Park
- 10% Heubadehof Pürzlbach
- 10% Minigolf Course Lofer
- 10% Alpine School Markus Hirnböck